Silicone “Hadidi Device” for Faecal Incontinence Features:
- 100% medical grade silicone for
superior biocompatibility to minimize the irritation of skin and the intestinal
- The longitudinal limb contains
a silicone balloon to control the fecal passage through the rectum and prevent
the device from coming out of the anus accidentally.
- The transverse pad provides external
support and prevents the device from going further inside the rectum.
- This device comes with a check
valve and a pilot balloon which allows users to inflate or deflate the balloon and
to monitor the balloon status.
- The users can adjust the water (air) volume for the
balloon ranging from 30-40 cc/ml for best comfort and fixation.
- The users can determine the usage of this device for
- Reusable and washable for single patient use only.
Bowel wall ischemia.
Bleeding, Hemorrhoids (piles),
Any suspicion of malignancy.
Anal surgery within one month.